- Micro-needling delivered by a derma roller stimulates the production of stem cells that further contribute to the higher production of progenitor cells and collagen in the hair follicle, helping promote hair thickening and hair regrowth.
How To Use
Use the Hair Loving roller on your scalp to promote collagen formation, which in turn increases the creation of stem cells in your hair follicles, which can lead to hair growth without the use of surgery or chemicals.
- On dry hair, place the derma roller at the edge of where you’d like to target the hair thinning area to improve hair growth (e.g. the hairline, or the side of the temples).
- Run the roller across the scalp in multiple directions: horizontally, vertically, and diagonally.
- Press down firmly enough so you feel some pressure, but not hard enough to where you feel pain.
- Don’t roll over the same area more than 4 -10 times in each direction.
- Make sure to move the roller head in the direction of the hair strands whenever possible to avoid pulling hairs out.
- After use rinse the roller in warm soapy water and dip it in a disinfecting alcohol solution.
- After use apply one of the Hair Loving hair oils, to aid hair growth.
- Leave in for 6-12 hours for maximum use.
- Repeat once a week for 12 weeks
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs