- Natural Life Hair Oil – Helps to combat hair loss + thinning, brittle hair during perimenopause and menopause
Natural, vegan, cruelty free ingredients that are kind to your hair including:
*Avocado and castor oils are used to stimulate hair follicles that slow down due to hormonal imbalances during perimenopause/menopause.
*Vitamin E oil to moisturise and nourish itchy scalp associated with menopause.
*Jasmine oil to help promote calm and shine and help reduce hot flashes,
*Lavender’s calming scent to aid relaxation and promote sleep associated with menopause.
*Geranium Rose oil to help improve the mood, providing clarity and self-confidence, all associated with menopause
Active Formula This lightweight oil is easily applied and absorbs quickly, nourishing from roots to tips to infuse your hair with moisture and goodness lost over time. Hair Loving has made a commitment to bring you products derived from sustainable farming methods with fair rates of pay to its farmers.
Rinisus Comuni Castor Oil), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Almond Oil), Vitis Vinifera (Grapeseed Oil), Persea Gratissima (Avocado Oil) Tocopherol (vitamin E Oil), Lavandula Angustifolia Oil (Lavender Essential Oil), Pelargonium Roseum Leaf Oil (Geranium Rose Essential Oil),
2. Luxurious Hair Loving Hair Towel wrap
- Prevents friction and breakage of hair whilst drying, compared with regular towels.
- Absorbs excess water after washing.
- Cuts out the drying time.
- Eliminates fizziness and super soft.
- Less weight on your neck compared to conventional towels.
- Less laundry and of course you’ll get the perfect turban every time hands-free!
- Small and lightweight for travelling.
How To Use Oil: To experience the full benefits, use in any of the following ways –
- Massage into the scalp.
- Spread oil from roots to tips.
- For maximum benefit use 3 to 7 pumps (depending on hair thickness and length), leave overnight or apply pre-shampoo for a quick moisture boost then shampoo.
- Condition and style as normal.
- Multi-purpose: can be applied as a sealing oil to wet hair or use on dry hair to tame frizz for beautifully conditioned hair. Style as normal. This is not a heat-protecting product.
How To Use Hair towel wrap:
- Once you have used the hair growth oil, shampoo and condition.
- Tip your head down letting your hair fall downwards.
- Place the widest part of the wrap against base of hairline on neck and place all the hair into the wrap.
- Twist the wrap and button onto the loop
- Leave for 5-15 minutes to absorb excess dampness.
- Style as normal.
- Composition: 80% Polyester, 20% Nylon
- Wash at 30°C (86°F) on a reduced spin. Do not bleach.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not tumble dry.
- See the care label for additional information.
During perimenopause, hair can suffer thinning, brittleness and frizziness. A dry scalp and split hair ends is often experienced. Hair loss around the scalp and parting is common during this stage of life. Itchy scalps can also be experienced as a result of hormonal imbalances and a higher anagen phase where the hair does not grow as rapidly as before.
Oestrogen which usually gives us shinier, softer, thicker hair reduces. This means our testosterone levels are relatively higher slowing down hair growth and increasing hair fall.
On average hair usually grows 1 cm per month. However, as this slows down, stimulating hair follicles with a gentle head massage with oil can help to increase hair growth whilst moisturising hair to promote healthier-looking hair and nourished ends.